Documenting routine tasks and activities to systemise your business can be a complete nightmare. I often hear the following from clients:
- They don’t know where to start
- They don’t know what to do first
- They don’t know how to write a procedure
- They don’t know what to put in the procedure to have others successfully follow it
- They don’t know how detailed the procedure should be
Here are some crucial aspects to consider including when you are documenting your standard operating procedures. These aspects will have a big impact on your ability to systemise your business quicker, easier, and more successfully.